Hello, design friends! I wanted to share some of my latest Instagram love and style. First, I have been reinventing the way that I use Instagram and hope you come check it out. Instead of posting just one post, I post one image through 9 or 12 posts! Yes, one image that is cut into 9 or 12 squares and uploaded to create one large picture. So my feed feels almost like scrolling a blog #YES 

In one of my latest posts, I showed you how to style one credenza in two ways - glam and boho-chic. The credenza is from Modshop (one of my faves!) and I wanted to introduce color, material but also showcase layering. I really believe in floating pieces - there are no rules to placing items against walls. Instead, consider placing your pieces in front of one another or even layering frames instead of hanging. There are tons of great ways to express your creative style - have fun with it!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM