Welcome to Orlov Design Collective, a visual and IRL narrative of interiors, lifestyle, design and happiness.


My name is Rebecca Orlov and I am the gal behind this new space. I'll be sharing inspiration and ideas for creating and making a house into the home that you love. Because it's all about comfort and happiness at home. We all want to #LIVEHAPPY

I decided to create this new blog because I still believe blogging is a wonderful way to express myself and also share and connect with other. As an early adopter to blogging (Hi, January 2008), I have seen the maven stage all the way to the saturated stage and then to now. Now is a good time. Mixed with other awesome social platforms, you can really see a person's story unfold and join in the journey while creating and getting inspiration for your own. #YES

I'll be doing a few series, house tours, sharing awesome design inspiration + tips, digital round-ups, high/low style, and more. You can learn more ABOUT me right here. Thanks for coming along on this new digital adventure as I start a new IRL career and adventure as well. #Cheers


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM